On this episode we talk with Fallen Maverickz who is a competitive gamer and a professional pubg player for Incontrol. We talk about competitive video gaming and how to handle yourself at tournaments as well as how important exposure is as a streamer, some tips to increase awareness of who you are in the community and the importance of having a support system around you so you can focus and work hard and doing what you do best.
SUBSCRIBE to the VIP Esports Digest
Questions Asked During the Show
- [0:45] How did you get into Competitive Video Gaming and why did you decide on PubG?
- [3:00] What is Esports & why is it so exciting?
- [4:00] How exciting has it been streaming and creating a community?
- [5:05] What’s the #1 reason for failure in esports & streaming?
- [6:15] Is it helpful having a support system so you can just focus on gaming?
- [6:55] Worst moment in esports and how did you overcome it?
- [10:15] Biggest accomplishment?
- [13:00] How can we capitalize on the excitement of esports?
- [15:00] Best advice someone has ever given you?
- [16:00] What does esports or pubg need to do to grow and continue to be successful?
- [17:52] Most memorable moment in esports?
- [18:50] What’s your advice for someone new to esports or streaming who is just getting started?
- [19:55] Daily habit that’s been a factor for your success thus far?
- [20:55] If you were just getting started at competitive gaming and pubg right now what would you be doing to get better and become the best?
- [23:00] What’s your advice for someone new to tournaments?