On this episode we talk with Paulshi @xPaulShi, Halo captain for Viital Esports, on Twitter and at twitch.tv/xpaulshi about the struggles of recruiting top Halo talent, what to look for when you are recruiting, how someone’s personality affects the team and we dive into a little bit about the future of esports and Halo specifically.
SUBSCRIBE to the VIP Esports Digest
Questions Asked During the Show
- [1:17] How did you get into competitive Halo?
- [3:37] What does esports mean to you and why is it so exciting?
- [4:30] How does Halo fit into the future of esports?
- [5:33] What does Halo need to be revitalized?
- [8:35] What’s one reason people fail to succeed in competitive Halo?
- [12:13] Worst moment in esports and how did you overcome it?
- [14:00] Biggest accomplishment so far?
- [15:08] Where are there opportunities to make a career in esports?
- [16:50] What’s it like trying to go Pro at Halo?
- [19:30] Best advice someone has ever given you?
- [22:28] What does esports need to do to grow and continue to be successful?
- [25:03] Most memorable moment for you in esports?
- [26:53] What’s your advice for someone just getting into competitive Halo?
- [30:57] What’s it like trying to recruit good talent in Halo?
- [32:20] What play styles are you looking for, for your Halo team?
- [36:07] What do you do to practice