Justin Jacobson @justinjESQ joins us to talk about the legal side of the worldful world of esports. “The world is changing and esports is definitely the future,” says Justin. We go into contract law, intellectual property in esports and what a typical day looks like for Justin. Then Justin shares some insights into what you can do if you’re going through contract issues. Thanks for listening, hope you enjoy this one!
SUBSCRIBE to the VIP Esports Digest on TheEsportsNarrative.com
Questions Asked During the Show
- [0:40] How did you get into esports and why are you into now from a legal aspect?
- [5:10] Favorite game to watch & favorite game to play?
- [7:15] When it comes to your work, what do you spend most of your time on?
- [9:10] Current state of intellectual property in esports?
- [13:10] How do you check to see if a trademark/team name/brand name/logo/etc. exists?
- [25:35] Biggest accomplishment thus far?
- [27:50] Best advice someone has ever given you?
- [29:20] What does esports need to do to continue to grow and be successful?
- [33:11] Advice for someone going through contract issues?
- [36:50] What are the opportunities to make an impact in esports?