Amine Issa Ph. D. is passionate about changing the way the world sees Esports. He researched human performance at the Mayo Clinic and is now the Founder at Mobalytics https://mobalytics.gg/. He’s a former WoW Arena player for Fnatic and shared some really interesting stories.
SUBSCRIBE to the VIP Esports Digest on TheEsportsNarrative.com
Questions Asked During the Show
- [1:00] Where did you grow up?
- [10:16] What is human performance?
- [19:06] Why do we have that feeling of wanting to improve?
- [21:03] How did the idea of Mobalytics happen?
- [36:10] So it’s been about a year since Mobalytics was founded, what’s the last year been like for you?
- [38:53] Demystify machine learning for us
- [41:15] What’s the secret to improving your league of legends gameplay?
- [42:55] Are you looking at applying this to other games?
- [52:07] What does the esports industry need to do to grow and continue to be successful?